MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have had my MG ZR 105 for about 3 months ish and thought it was a good idea to join this forum as I know very little about cars and would like to do some things to it..............anyway...

·
Registered
mg_zr
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kool beans

Wikid......I see a lot of zr/zs's round boston...slowly going to start modding mine...starting with the front seats as they look like the last owners chewed them lol

·
Registered
mg_zr
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol

I dont know what a bolster is lol but yes the seats in these cars seem to deteriorate at a rapid rate....and finding replacements that are in good condition is a task in itself...I may just buy some £28 seat covers off ebay and hope for the best but then again I have never seen seat covers in a car that look nice nor fit properly.......

·
Registered
mg_zr
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey

hey thanks guys, I have been looking at some of the old threads on here and their is some great stuff in this forum.......I am driving to Scotland soon so before I go on the 800 mile journey I am taking the car to a garage for a once over....I think the breaks will need doing soon and for some reason the back wiper doesn't spray out water to clean the window, anyone know how much that will cost to fix (I've tried the needle in the spray holes)........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts