MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is going to the Millstream in Hitchin again tomorrow for the second meet of Herts Wheels, I and the dear lady wife will see you tomorrow!

Iain

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
.... AKA ... "doing a Deano"
sharp humour for this early in the day. Are you off for a bike ride or just awake? I foolishly bought another bike yesterday - similar to the Triumph Sprint ST but no motor just pedals. A few adjustments and I should be ready for a first ride in nearly 20 years.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Sprinter said:
sharp humour for this early in the day. Are you off for a bike ride or just awake? I foolishly bought another bike yesterday - similar to the Triumph Sprint ST but no motor just pedals. A few adjustments and I should be ready for a first ride in nearly 20 years.

..nice one JP .... i just got Deni a bike as well, she hasn't been on one for 20+ years.... but it is as they say, once learnt you never forget, just take the first few rides easy ... lol

... and yes I am about to go out for a quick blast !

·
Registered
131 Posts
Millstream Pub

I was really surprised to see a pub being mentioned on the forum which is a short walk away from where I live :D:

It would be great to see some other MG's and owners so close to hom

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There wasn't that many of us this time round... shame really. We need to find more local members!

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Tom

Loads of events, including Herts Wheels, on http://fregister.proboards37.com/ F-Register of the MG Car Club.

Soo has just started up and is planning on organising a couple of runs as well as lunch meets. There are also regular runs in the Essex area (not far from you in Stevenage or me in WGC).

May see you at the next Hitchin meet?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Here the lowdown on the next Herts meet. The next meet will be on 11th June at the Millstream (I assume you all know where this is now). Booked for 12.30. If you're going to come leave a message either here or on the F Register forum so Soo knows how many to expect.

Also, this is a bit late notice but I've only just read about this myself. Not sure whether any of you are interested:

Ye Olde Essex jaunt is a run from Chipping Ongar to Castle Hedingham through picturesque Essex villages on Sunday 14th May 2006.

We meet at Chipping Ongar about 10.00am - 10.30am (car park opposite Cock Inn) and meander to Castle Hedingham via Thaxted using a 'tulip' rally route. At the finish there is a complmentary cream tea for the driver and passengers.

Just turn up, there is no need to book. However, the cost is £7 per person which gives entrance to the Castle and grounds and cream tea.

For more information contact Clive Cox on [email protected] or ring 07783544442

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah definatley up for next hitchin meet. especially with the nice weather weve got now.

This forums great loads of good advice sure im gonna be asking plenty of questions to sort out the niggles on my car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Appologies for neglecting this forum, tend to frequent the others I'm afraid.

Emma has covered all the details I think regards the meet (thanks!), so please do come along to the next meet on the 11th at The Millstream (A505, near Hitchin), regular updates can be found on the MGF Register forum.

We look forward to meeting you soon!

Soo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts