MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my car at last after 10 long weeks!the colour is different than i was going to have(siliver and green) after a big problem with the paint!!! it looks purple and green in the pics but in the sun it goes loads of other colours.......

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
thats an extremely aggressive looking bubble Sir!!

hats off to you for doing something different

de-orange those lights quick!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and before anyone says anything i no the lights havent been de-oranged!!!!! (oh u already have):bgrin:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Cracking car Teeg! I have seen that kit on other cars and they could not pull it off! You have! Those rear lights are my favourites, it makes the rear looks absolutely delicious! Welldone!

Just incase you wanted to see it de-oranged and with tints...

·
Registered
116 Posts
nice one teeg

well that looks sweet, question though - those tail lights, can u get them in black? they look realy fresh, how much they set u back?

skirts look sweet to mate, realy nice paint job!

well done mate!

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Looks so much better than white! Well done mate, ive just gotta see the thing around now! When you out and about in it?

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
The front bumper is not up my street, makes it look a bit like a fish, would have looked better without the silly gills design IMO.
Paint job is nice, wheels are good, like the rear bumper and the side skirts, but that aerial is waaaaaaay to big mate and definitely not 'definately' (please take note some people) needs de-oranging.

However, spanking looking motor it is.

·
Registered
399 Posts
that colour is well nice, but i think it lacks something down the side, its got the skirts but i think something like wider arches would really finish it off

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks 4 all your comments. im really happy with it thou iv only had it 2 days and i keep looking at the bad bit about it rather than the good(orange indicators and the big whip arial!) just a negitive person i suppose:twak2: it still aint finshed thou. its got a full set of multi coloured neons to go underneith as well as a few bits and bobs need touching up that are been done next week along with my alarm that aint working!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Naj said:
Cracking car Teeg! I have seen that kit on other cars and they could not pull it off! You have! Those rear lights are my favourites, it makes the rear looks absolutely delicious! Welldone!

Just incase you wanted to see it de-oranged and with tints...

cheers for the photoshop, it looks way better thou do you usally need to take the front bumper off to get the lights out?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts