MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
2 problems perhaps someone can help.
Firstly my g/f managed to lock her keys in the boot and mine in the car. Are there any places in leics that I can obtain a key from or any other ideas to get in the car
Secondly, Whilst trying to prise the door apart a bit and get my keys out using a coat hanger I managed to create a little blister on the paint work I tried to rub this out and a piece of clear laquer ?(spelling) started to come away. I tried to get it so it was unnoticable but it spread to about the size of a cig packet. She will go mad when she sees this. Is there any way to fix this ?
Thanks you
James
Oh by the way its a zr not zt and its 02 reg

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Hello,
2 problems perhaps someone can help.
Firstly my g/f managed to lock her keys in the boot and mine in the car. Are there any places in leics that I can obtain a key from or any other ideas to get in the car
Secondly, Whilst trying to prise the door apart a bit and get my keys out using a coat hanger I managed to create a little blister on the paint work I tried to rub this out and a piece of clear laquer ?(spelling) started to come away. I tried to get it so it was unnoticable but it spread to about the size of a cig packet. She will go mad when she sees this. Is there any way to fix this ?
Thanks you
James
Oh by the way its a zr not zt and its 02 reg
Plastic parcel banding doubled over works with raised door locks.Or use similiar type material to pull up the boot open lever(if fitted).Never tried the half tennis ball trick ,but that is supposed to work.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
As far as the laquer goes, the only real fix would be to have the panel refinished..... I'd start running now mate - If she's anything like my other half she's gonna go ballistic! :lol:

Ryanair do some seriously cheap flights......... :dddc:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts