MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sad3:

Can anyone help me please, I have a Rover 25 Impression S 1.4 engine, petrol, manual transmission. Year 2002/52 Reg.
The problem is with my heater/cooling fan, Speeds 1 & 2 are not working only 3 & 4 work. I got it checked at a local garage and they said it requires a fan speed resistor and I have been quoted £91.65 for the part, VAT & Labour is this the right price for this as it seems very expensive, can anyone give me any advice on this please

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi, just get the part from a dealer etc, if you are even slightly handy with a screwdriver its a 5min job, believe me its pretty easy

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
scoobydoo40 said:
:sad3:

Can anyone help me please, I have a Rover 25 Impression S 1.4 engine, petrol, manual transmission. Year 2002/52 Reg.
The problem is with my heater/cooling fan, Speeds 1 & 2 are not working only 3 & 4 work. I got it checked at a local garage and they said it requires a fan speed resistor and I have been quoted £91.65 for the part, VAT & Labour is this the right price for this as it seems very expensive, can anyone give me any advice on this please
Can get the part for £20ish and fit it yourself. Its 2 screws and 2 bolts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts