MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help guys hope u can help i renetly bought a zt 160 turbo and im struggling to find any tuning parts. Im looking for a exhaust system. induction kit, dump valve and any other ideas would be greatly accepted.
Thank you Rhys

·
Registered
702 Posts
Check out Powerflow Exhausts if you are in the UK, they do custom jobs.

Induction kits well its mainly trying to find one that would fit i guess, being a turbo im guessing it shouldnt be too small i havent got a 160T so i cant point you in a definate direction. Dump valves are kinda well universal, its just fitting them properly that can bea bit strange, any good tuning/proformance place should be able to do it for you.

Its a turbo, you should maybe think about getting it chipped, Turbo cars tend to get much better results from chipping that NASP ones. just another idea

·
Registered
702 Posts
PS this is kinda in the wrong section you should have put it in the Modding/Tuning part. Just so you know.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
get to ascar in sheffield for the exhaust, they did mine !!!

www.exhaustsuk.co.uk

big_rhys2003 said:
I need some help guys hope u can help i renetly bought a zt 160 turbo and im struggling to find any tuning parts. Im looking for a exhaust system. induction kit, dump valve and any other ideas would be greatly accepted.
Thank you Rhys

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
There isnt much to be gained via an induction kit, well not as much as on a non turbo.

i would also be careful about chipping the turbo - you may be able to get 10 or 15 more bhp - but wouldnt go any further than that without extreme caution. K series turbo tuning is a relativly uknown field compared to non turbo tuning. Many a non turbo K has been destoryed by over tuning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts