MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right it's time for me to get rid of my rover and get a new(ish) car my better half has agreed to let me choose an MG :). Only problem is we live in the middle of nowhere, we would have to travel at least 80 miles to view a car only to find it was crap. Due to having 3 kids I've opted for a ZS anywhere from 1.6 to 1.8 but the car must be low milage less then 20k i do a lot of miles. I've seen a few 04/54 plate cars for the £6k plus small p/x mark (for my rover 416 (s)reg) which is my budget.

Looking on autotrader and such there arn't many cars around to choose from what i'm asking is does anyone know where is a good place to look in the north wales , north west of England area. ?

my ideal would be a 1.8 04/54 plate car with 180 body kit and spoiler was this a factory fitted option or can i get it as an after market thing?

sorry for all th questions but i need to find one fairly quickly or i'll end up having to buy a ford or vauxhall summat :twak2:

·
Registered
36,458 Posts
There are lots of 120s with the bodykit, Cheeky. They came fitted with it. I can't imagine it could be economical to retrofit.

Sorry I can't suggest a good place to look there, though...

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
ever considered a diesel zs? they are quite quiet, v reliable, economical and as fast as the 1.6. maybe a good idea if you do big miles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts