MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help ive just tryed takeing my grille off on a w reg 25 i was told just to undo the 2 screws on top of the grille then just pull it out! wont give ive pulled it with sum force too, it sounded like the bumper was about too snap! dont fancy takeing the bumper off is there any other way?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I think you do have to take the bumper off, there will be more screws elsewhere holding it on mate... its not worth stressing the bumper

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
There's a tossload of screws that hold the grille on, and removing it is far easier if you have the entire front valence off.

I removed the entire nose from my 200 earlier on in about 5 minutes, (for the 1000th time. I'm colour-coding those hateful chrome strips), so I reckon with a Haynes Manual you can do it in 15.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Orion said:
There's a tossload of screws that hold the grille on, and removing it is far easier if you have the entire front valence off.

I removed the entire nose from my 200 earlier on in about 5 minutes, (for the 1000th time. I'm colour-coding those hateful chrome strips), so I reckon with a Haynes Manual you can do it in 15.
sorted it now without takeing the bumper off the grille just pulled out after a few trys but a couldent clip it back in at the bottom soo i just put it in as far as i could push it, then just put the 2 screws in the top job done

1 - 6 of 6 Posts