MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2004 75 Connoisseur SE (diesel) and would like to know if it is possible to updrade to the rover satnav, there seems to be lots of genuine rover satnav parts for sale on ebay, but reading between the lines from some of the people who are selling them, they have had problems in having them fitted! could anyone advise me if this is possible. Many thanks Peter PS I totaly love my 75, it has to be one of the best cars I have ever owned. I had been looking for about 4 months for the combination of british racing green and cream leather in a newer car and at last have found one, but it would be the icing on the cake if I could upgrade to have the genuine rover satnav.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Welcome to the forum you have bought a cracking car.

Look on eBay for NAVTMAN. He does a complete fit for £1400:yikes:

I think a couple of members have fitted the Hi Line themselves but its not easy. Best of luck

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Re Navtvman people say he does a good job but read the small print to be sure of what you will get, starting price is £1300 but that might include a Rover MK3 Nav comp which really is obsolete now you really don't want to pay good money for one of those when you can get a BMW MK4 for virtually the same price.

Oh and his add is a bit misleading the set screen will not necessarily look like the one displayed as that picture was at the time I took the picture unique to my car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts