MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought my wife an 03 MG TF, photos will be posted when available.

Just a quick question.. unfortunately there was no owners manual with the car, do any of you know where I could get one, or if a .pdf if available. Would appreciate any help.

BTW - I didn't think that you could have so much fun driving a car until we got this one!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your warm welcome and advice.

With regards to manual or handbook... not sure, but would have expected to have had some sort of "book" with the car, that would cover the basics i.e. tyre pressure, how to ...oil, water, changing clock time!!

Hope this makes sense

Brad

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Handbooks can be found on EBay for reasonable prices, although the ones with a blank service history (There are both in the same book) fetch more. If you wish / are not versed in the world of Ebay, I can hunt you down a couple of examples.

Alternately, the sources mentioned above can source you replacements, but they can be costly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Simon, got it from Shrewsbury

"So, you bought it for the wife eh? That's what they all say"

CJJ - It is the truth, honestly. But did say to her when I got in last night, that I wouldn't mind one of my own!!

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
**Cough** Mines Geniune leather! **Cough** :flipa: :lol:
Animal byproducts? It's even making you cough, maybe you are allergic. Best give it to me. Anyway, this is Rover we are on about. Are you sure it is genuine leather? Not goatskin or something.

Yours took a few years to make including growing the cow. Mine is an oil based byproduct so took millions of years to make. And it's cheapness is in keeping with the rest of the car, matches the rest of the plastic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts