MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
My name is David, born and raised in Durban, South Africa. Immigrated to Israel in 1995. Aged 22. Have had a fair share of car by now.
A Daihatsu Charment, Rover 216, e30 BMW 318, Lancia Dedra and now for the cherry on the icing - a Rover 620ti! :)
Got her about a week ago

She drives great, serviced at Rover only. Got 230k on the clock (km's)
Paint & body has a few scratches and dents but over all in mint condition.
No engine upgrades only a WRX rear muffler and a K03 sport waste gate.

Im into car audio SPL and will be doing a sealed off trunk wall with a single 15" sub (my 18" wont fit)

Hope to get your guys help and share progress with you!

Have a great week!
David

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cant even get a simple welcome.
Ohh well, no point in wasting my time here.

Cheers.

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
13,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Seems that we missed your first post. However, you must know that sometimes, if one post is missed you should "bump" it or make another posts.

Give a little patience and you will get response to your posts. This is great site and if you stick with us you will see.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Oopps, we missed the arrival of another smart looking Ti in Israel.

So belatedly :welcome:

There's at least two other Ti owners in Israel who visit .org, you'll find their posts in the 600 forum.

If you want/need any tips/hints on installing sub in boot have a gander at this: http://www.grumpy-monkeh.co.uk/modifications.php?selection=Audio You may have already come across it browsing the net. This Ti is one of several owned by the chap who owns RoverTech.net

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. There aint too many 600's here.
Thst link was very useful - thank you.
So far i have installed my AGM XS Power D3400 under the hood and have done the big 3. Still got two more D2700s to put in the boot.
Been mucking around with the valeo alarm, would like to get rid of it. I have a 2 way alarm installed so all i need to sort out is the central locking system in order to cancel the Valeo systm.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The weather in your latter two pics seem to have captured a typical UK summers day! Welcome to the forum, lots of advice/info here...... oh, and humour too...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah we had some rainy weeks here, something we have not had in years!
And in those pics i had just washed her down - yes, in the rain lol.
Gave her some polish & wax too!
I need to source a heating core for the heater, mine has a leak.

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
13,021 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts