MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Where is the best place to get the heatshield for the MK1 ZR? I have called my local garage and rimmer brothers and I have been quoted £48 +VAT! is that the normal price or is there some where else that sells them cheaper?

Thanks
Mary-Jo

·
Registered
rover_25
581 Posts
* Mary-Jo * said:
Hi everyone,

Where is the best place to get the heatshield for the MK1 ZR? I have called my local garage and rimmer brothers and I have been quoted £48 +VAT! is that the normal price or is there some where else that sells them cheaper?

Thanks
Mary-Jo
They are really quite expensive at the moment. I have seen them go for £60 plus postage on eBay recently!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
* Mary-Jo * said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Mary-Jo
Flea bay or scrappy

·
Registered
364 Posts
Try Roverbreakers, they had loads of bits of heatshield kicking around. Would you consider buying a bit of the right size a cutting + shaping to fit?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Got the heatshield for the MK2 (dont know if there the same) direct from a MG parts warehouse on monday.

The sum of 30 quid including VAT........slthough some clown did say it would be 67 including VAT.

there in Scotsoun/Whiteinch Mary Jo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts