MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Heater knobage

5K views 68 replies 16 participants last post by  mgtf nut 
#1 ·
Sorry to drag this up again. Can anyone say for definate that the 05 heater knobs will fit directly into pre 05 TF/F's please. Luffield have just given me a price of £9.58 each, I'm sooooo tempted, but thought I'd give it one more try on here to make sure. Thanks peeps y'all.

#2 ·
petevick said:
Sorry to drag this up again. Can anyone say for definate that the 05 heater knobs will fit directly into pre 05 TF/F's please. Luffield have just given me a price of £9.58 each, I'm sooooo tempted, but thought I'd give it one more try on here to make sure. Thanks peeps y'all.

...I remember visiting Luffield when I was first looking to buy and they seemed very helpful... If I was you Pete, I would pop in, tell them that you dont want to waste £30... can you try one in the car park... if its ok they get a sale of £30 !.....

#9 ·
Tried at the main dealer in Cardiff just now, they got very agitated at the thought of removing a knob!!! I had one of my knobs to compare in my pocket, but they just wanted to get me out through the door. I won't be buying an 05 TF there then. But if 05 knobs fit, who cares, I'll have an 05 look a like (hood down).

Please someone, make a better try than me, and put us all out of this misery.

#10 ·
Pete... go to friargate... they will let you do it (in fact I bet the 2 ladies on the service desk will know whether they fit anyway.... they know everything... in fact tell them you are off the MG-rover.org forum... they know we are all mad on here so are bound to help)

#12 ·
stu@rt said:
Pete... go to friargate... they will let you do it (in fact I bet the 2 ladies on the service desk will know whether they fit anyway.... they know everything... in fact tell them you are off the MG-rover.org forum... they know we are all mad on here so are bound to help)
or pop inside and see jeanette, one of the salespeople. and she should remember me if u name drop my name, she should be more than happy to help.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#17 ·
David Mills said:
Pete don't do it, those heater knobs are awful things. It'ed be like buying a banana coloured TF, you just wouldn't have that much bad taste would y............ Oh! :fim: :dddc: :lol:
as a moderator i have to err on the side of caution and show a level of responsibilty and respect. ;)

but..... :lol: :bgrin2: :lol: :bgrin2: :lol: :bgrin2: :lol: :bgrin2: :lol:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#18 ·
David Mills said:
Pete don't do it, those heater knobs are awful things. It'ed be like buying a banana coloured TF, you just wouldn't have that much bad taste would y............ Oh! :fim: :dddc: :lol:
bollox.....

and......

ModWhoShouldKnowBetterButObviouslyHasNothingBetterToDoToday said:
as a moderator i have to err on the side of caution and show a level of responsibilty and respect. ;)

but..... :lol: :bgrin2: :lol: :bgrin2: :lol: :bgrin2: :lol: :bgrin2: :lol:
double bollox.....

no offence, obviously :)

#22 ·
stu@rt said:
...I've heard about that stuff... is that what you SOGS inject into your faces, to get rid of all those laughter lines ?
I'll have you know that all current SOG members are completly free of artifical enhancements, come on, have you seen Sprinter ???. I like my laughter lines, gives me 'character'.

Anyway, about my new knobage.........should I risk it???

#23 ·
yes! you should! you should be the guy taht risks it so if it goes ok youll always be remembered and much loved because of it. well even make a shrine cos you deserve it for being brave

on teh other hand if it goes wrong you can have none of the above but many thanks that no one else wasted their hard earned cash! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.