MG-Rover.org Forums banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
...I've heard about that stuff... is that what you SOGS inject into your faces, to get rid of all those laughter lines ?
I'll have you know that all current SOG members are completly free of artifical enhancements, come on, have you seen Sprinter ???. I like my laughter lines, gives me 'character'.

Anyway, about my new knobage.........should I risk it???

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
yes! you should! you should be the guy taht risks it so if it goes ok youll always be remembered and much loved because of it. well even make a shrine cos you deserve it for being brave

on teh other hand if it goes wrong you can have none of the above but many thanks that no one else wasted their hard earned cash! lol

·
Registered
734 Posts
Is there some sort of award that be bestowed for duty over and above that normally required for a TF afficiando?

Can we club together to raise your status on this forum. There is a long queue after the techies however!!!!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
petevick said:
I'll have you know that all current SOG members are completly free of artifical enhancements, come on, have you seen Sprinter ???. I like my laughter lines, gives me 'character'.

Anyway, about my new knobage.........should I risk it???
a:none of us can afford the cosmetic surgery required!
b.go for it!!!!!!you know you want to.......say it...say you do....yessssssss....:dddc:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I've just had a fantastic idea - being as you Deano are so well in with the guys and gals at Friargate, it would make perfect sense for you to talk them into letting you try an 05 knob in your lurverly TF matey peeps, plus your closer and doing shack all all day whilst I'm salaving away.

.....hmmm, didn't help myself towards the end did I, perhaps Andy P was right :shake:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
MG Deano said:
seeing as though i have apparently 'shack all' to do, (if my SO reads this i am too busy studying) and havent ben into the place for a while, i may well pop in tomorrow.
Deano, I don't know what to say, if I could, I would have your children (tho god knows how they would turn out :yikes: ), you truly are a mod god :rocker::URGOD::URGOD::rocker:

btw, if they don't fit I retract all of the above, seems fair really.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.