MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in from a long ole day at work, got in to my PJ's (shorts and top), just sat down to relaz and then all of a sudden I just had the urge to wash my little car. I didn't even wear any shoes!

Has this ever happened to you? :fishslap:

G

·
Yep...it happened to me last Wednesday evening, hun! Came in from a messy day in the studio, showered, stuck on a little silky slip thingy....then felt I'd neglected Aphrodite far too much so went out bare foot and washed and hoovered her! David didn't bat an eyelid - that is pretty normal behaviour from a madwoman like me!

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
I've never done the impulse washing thing.. but I have been on a fair few midnight impulse drives, when the urge just grabbed me :bgrin:

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Dee said:
I've never done the impulse washing thing.. but I have been on a fair few midnight impulse drives, when the urge just grabbed me :bgrin:
Never done the washing thing but I often do that like you! :)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I actually wash my sisters fiesta (yuk) at the moment because im without-car for a while. I get the urge to just wash a car, dont care what, just have to wash one.
Only waxing that thing ever gets, and the paintwork looks sorry and faded.....

G

·
I adore night drives....the best and most amazing thing ever.....sigh!!!! My 13 year old says that night drives...looking up at the stars....is like flying through the sky whilst tucked up warm in bed.....

OOOOOOOOOH! Remembered the hood is still down on Aphrodite! Oooops....

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andie B said:
Yep...it happened to me last Wednesday evening, hun! Came in from a messy day in the studio, showered, stuck on a little silky slip thingy....then felt I'd neglected Aphrodite far too much so went out bare foot and washed and hoovered her! David didn't bat an eyelid - that is pretty normal behaviour from a madwoman like me!
Well Andie - we are far too alike eh!! lol

I also go for late night drives in my PJ's (no shoes or anything), I even drive up to my boyfriends house (162 miles away) in my PJ's, Lord only knows what would happen is I broke down on the way LOL

(PS Andie, are you an artist? It's just the comment about the studio)

G

·
M77XNE said:
Well Andie - we are far too alike eh!! lol

I also go for late night drives in my PJ's (no shoes or anything), I even drive up to my boyfriends house (162 miles away) in my PJ's, Lord only knows what would happen is I broke down on the way LOL

(PS Andie, are you an artist? It's just the comment about the studio)
Hun...I have a confession to make...I drove home at 5pm wearing just my Tshirt and ....ahem........underwear! My jeans were coated in chemicals and I forgot to take a change of clothes...I was fine until I got stuck in a queue coming into town....!

Hey, life is for living, eh hun! ;)

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
Andie B said:
......My 13 year old says that night drives...looking up at the stars....is like flying through the sky whilst tucked up warm in bed....

WOW !!! Respect, sounds very nice Andie :)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
but, but, But (she say's in a little innoncent voice, looking up to the big fella and fluttering her eye lashes)

"Please don't banish me there this time. I promise this post was made with all good intentions of being MGt/f related....late night topless drives and all that" Sob Sob Sob

1 - 20 of 26 Posts