MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ZS is now over 3 years old and I have never been contacted by my dealer looking to sell me a new one. I have had several new cars in the past and after about 2 years the phone calls and emails start but nothing from MG. Is this normal or just Covid related? Incidentally mine is fine with no issues and due to Covid the mileage is very low so I'm not looking to change.
Has your dealer ever contacted you and tried to sell you a new car?
Chris.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
My ZS is now over 3 years old and I have never been contacted by my dealer looking to sell me a new one. I have had several new cars in the past and after about 2 years the phone calls and emails start but nothing from MG. Is this normal or just Covid related? Incidentally mine is fine with no issues and due to Covid the mileage is very low so I'm not looking to change.
Has your dealer ever contacted you and tried to sell you a new car?
Chris.
It could be that MG dealers are quite happy selling new cars to new customers as they have the MG ZS EV and MG5 EV SW which seem to be doing well.

They registered 3956 cars for March 2021 so MG must be doing something right with their pricing.

BTW, my own ZS 1.5 litre is coming up to 3 years old and not a peep from Apple MG either apart from the usual annual service reminder.

Cheers..

·
Registered
mg_zs
8 Posts
My dealer contacted, me inviting me to change my car, the day after I had paid for the second service!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts