MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
happy birthday, if you have got any sense youll be in a pub somewhere and not on here!!

have a virtual pint on me :beer:

i put it in here cos im not sure he visits the other areas of the forum!! sorry!

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
Don't you mean Rincewind?

Anyway, happy B'day, wheels are still looking good ;)

Hope the little 'un is well and not too many sleepless nights so far!

Paul

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
empsburna said:
Don't you mean Rincewind?

Anyway, happy B'day, wheels are still looking good ;)

Hope the little 'un is well and not too many sleepless nights so far!

Paul
woooops yep, you knew what i meant.... thought that counts!

edited to correct spelling, argh but it doesnt amend the title on the first page, mods can you sort this please??

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
happy birthday!!!

never mind dee, you can let her off, afterall her and dons are your pressies, enjoy! (well for 10 minutes then they're mine again)

·
Registered
36,458 Posts
good old racewind*!

I knew he was a top geezer before I learnt just how knowledgeable he is!

happy birthday! :beer2: :beer2:

*Dee...ummm...ummm...wotsit, oh yeah, "lunn" ;) , you have obviously started the celebrations in the North East like in one of those live telethons! :beer2:

·
Registered
36,458 Posts
deelunn said:
woooops yep, you knew what i meant.... thought that counts!

edited to correct spelling, argh but it doesnt amend the title on the first page, mods can you sort this please??
well done mods. It now looks like I'm talking rubbish, though that may not stand out as unusual amongst my other posts...;)

·
Homologation Engineer
1,107 Posts
Hi people, sorry I didn't respond to your kind birthday wishes, I have been stupidly busy over the last few days and my Birthday was no different, I sat at my desk for the grand total of 15 minutes and then I was off out again.

Just to put things straight though, I did sink a few beers on Friday and Saturday night!

Thanks very much !

Nic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts