MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enquired at the Haartz Corporation that is producing the STAYFAST fabric for our hoods about any recommended colour reviving products, and I got this reply very fast from them I should add:

Dear Dr. Gogas,

Thank you for your email. The topping on your MG TF is Haartz Stayfast cloth convertible topping material. We recommend the “Raggtopp” line of cleaners and protectants as the safest and most effective system for the care and cleaning of our topping materials. You can obtain the Raggtopp products from Wolfsteins Pro-Series at www.wolfsteins.com. Be sure to specify Cloth topping when you order the Raggtopp system as they also offer a system for Vinyl toppings and the two systems are NOT interchangeable. You might also want to check the Haartz website www.haartz.com, for a detailed recommendation on the care & cleaning of convertible toppings. Just click on “consumer info” and then on “cloth top cleaning”. You will also find a link to Wolfsteins Pro-Series on this page.

Other than the Raggtopp product line, we do not recommend any other treatments to the Haartz Stayfast topping.

Thanks again for contacting The Haartz Corporation and we wish you many enjoyable years with your Haartz Stayfast convertible topping.

Sincerely,
The Haartz Corporation
Gordon Goodwin
Sales Manager - Exteriors

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too!!! I have tried before so many times....I only found it in Germany but I can not order as I do not speak German, and also in the US but they will not send the spray can overseas!!!!!

·
Registered
17,075 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts