MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, my names ben, ive just been told about this site by a mate, im an independent mechanic from the west midlands and i know just how bad rovers are for popping head gaskets so i thought i would come and offer my services, ive done hundreds of head gaskets before so am no stranger to the work, my unit is in brierly hill, west midlands and contact number is 07538375484, business is Holdaway Motor Repairs, obviously head gaskets arnt all i do but ive heard thats where your all having most your problems so any work you need doing, give me a call. oh, by the way, i also offer a 15% discount on labour to any proven member of this site so theres a bit of incentive for you :p
get in touch anyway,
Ben.

·
Registered
33 Posts
First of all, Hi Ben, welcome to .org

secondly, to post these sort of posts you need to become trader member, admin will probably wipe this if you dont sign up by the forum rules.

"QUOTE"

16) Selling items on these forums

16.1). In order to sell items on these forums you must first be a supporter. Details can be found here. Selling on behalf of others is not allowed.

You then have to become a trader if offering services, a trader account will cost you £180 for the year, or £20 per month on a month to month basis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not meaning to sound snotty in saying this, just want to make sure people abide by forum rules, saves upset for others and extra work for the mods.

Regards,

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts