MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing this Guitar Hero game for a while now. Its soooo cool!! :cool: You can strum the life-like guitar along to the tunes as the notes appear on the screen. Similar to dance mats you find in arcades, no actual talent is required!! Like Buzz! this game is best played witha few friends and at loud volume. All you need is a complete disregard for how you look and a half decent rythm! Although at £50 (includes guitar and ame in a bundle) its not cheap. Try and share the cost witha sibling or homeless person or somethig.

My verdict: Great fun! Now you can put don your air giutar and play along for real!!! (Well, almost) ;)

·
Registered
rover_75_tourer
504 Posts
played it in game last weekend its fantastic been dropping hints to the mrs cos its my birthday soon

·
Registered
298 Posts
My 10 year old played Iron Man and Smoke on the Water straight through at Toys'R'us today.

That's ma boy :tjthedj:

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
Played the GH 3 demo last night on the 360 (using the standard controller top 4 buttons as I don't have the guitar)

How bloody fantastic!! I need to get it now! :lol:

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
Who needs Wii remotes when you've got guitars.

I can imagine this being great fun. For now though i'll stick with real guitars and use the 360 for gunning down terrorists/nazi's/locusts/aliens/spy's/mairshy/stamps etc

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
um no you dont, you wont have a wii much longer :lol:

ive neer played guitar hero....ever. Might need to cough up the £60 or something for the pack someday :)
ebay after crimbo man, people will get bored of it and there will be loads of unwanted crimbo pressies! :lol:

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
I would only buy a Wii for the Resident Evil games..
dont see the point personally - surely those type of games are better on other consoles?

i bought mine to have fun with my mates at parties, which i guess is what most people use them for!

horses for courses i suppose

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
I have Lego Star Wars on the PSP.
Great fun. Love the way you can change your head with a storm trooper or something.

I hear Lego Batman is on the horizon.

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
And I think there's gonna be another Indiania Jones game on the horizon.
Watch out for Indy mania soon.

Poor old Harrisons not gonna be able to run from boulders is he..

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
Its a good game isnt it? Theres a Police song on there that I mastered before uni and when I returned home a few weeks ago I was rubbish at the same song!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts