MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who's pre-ordered?

Anyone looking forward to it?

I pre-ordered it a few weeks back, can't wait!

Loved GTA 3, Vice City (fav) & San Andreas.

GTA4 was good, but found it not as enjoyable. It seemed like they sucked too much of the "fun" out of it. GTA5 seems to have re-injected the fun and I can't bloody wait!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, only down side is the online wont be available until 2 weeks after launch! :lol:

I'm going to try and get some people to form a "crew". Will be interesting to see what it enables you to do!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Completed the main story yesterday. Such a good game, may do another play through before online.

Whats your crew called, I dont know many people with the game on xbox so want to find some people to join.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang! You flew through that! lol! Im taking my time and shocked how quick its going! :(

The crew is called "Dethwatch", couldn't think of anything else! lol. Your welcome to join!

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
I'm taking things nice and slow (I have to with 3 kids around, I don't get much opportunity to play it with all the bad language!)

Think I'm about an hour into the main storyline and it's looking good so far!

Hugely impressed with the game at the moment.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, back from Holiday so miles behind. I'm the same as Gra, savouring the experience. I have all 3 of them together and started planning my second heist.

Logged in to Online yesterday evening, bloody buggy to start with, but it seems to be getting better!

When I tried to rob a petrol station, I got out the police were shooting at me and my character just froze trying to get in any car, so died :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
I finished the single player, was great fun, but agree it was a little on the small side

Online whilst it is good when it works, trying to get all my friends in one working lobby is proving far to difficult at the moment, and rather frustrating, spend more time being told cloud servers aren't available, or having half the crew in one lobby and the other half somewhere else..

Just hope they fix it soon,

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I finished the single player, was great fun, but agree it was a little on the small side

Online whilst it is good when it works, trying to get all my friends in one working lobby is proving far to difficult at the moment, and rather frustrating, spend more time being told cloud servers aren't available, or having half the crew in one lobby and the other half somewhere else..

Just hope they fix it soon,

I feel like the games got what I call oblivion syndrome.

Bigger world, better looking world, but less actual content.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Another patch has been released which they "hope" will fix character deletion/progress loss. Seems Rockstar are on top of trying to get this sorted but people are still having lots of problems online.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts