MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
rover_25
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My order from elite came today every thing except the wheel brightener bottle.

Hopefully be a dry weekend so i can give the car a good going over then pinnacle wax smells great hopefully it leave a good finish.

Am getting my pc in august so can get some proper detailing going have a couple of people who want there cars done so get in some good practice

Attachments

·
Registered
rover_25
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it the Souveran or the Signature II?

you can see the finish on mine and Tompinney's cars in the two threads he's created in this section, using the Souveran :)

yeah its souveran sure i have seen that thread illl have another look photos never really do any justice though

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
dont bother buying a PC Glen ;)

Wait for the ultimate detailing machine, its waiting for CE approval ATM, but once thats done its gonna be around half the price of a PC, quieter, more powerful, sturdier casing and will have a full UK warranty incase it goes faulty. no sending backto the states.

I have seen one and I'll be selling my PC on ebay before they're released :)

·
Registered
rover_25
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Wait for the ultimate detailing machine, its waiting for CE approval ATM, but once thats done its gonna be around half the price of a PC, quieter, more powerful, sturdier casing and will have a full UK warranty incase it goes faulty. no sending backto the states.

ok ill have to wait and get that then any idea when its going to be out???

what sort of price are we looking at

·
Registered
7,688 Posts

Glad you said that Andy, it's mah buffday soon....any idea of a release, i.e. before August 17th?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts