MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got the car done on Monday and I have to say I'm really impressed. The valeters did a full machine polish and then applied the Meguiar's 3 stage polish.

The results aren't quite as good as the one that Stampy did, but I would say 80 - 85% of the swirls have gone, and the paint feels smoother and glossier than any other car that I've ever touched!

The above shot shows the sky reflection in the boot lid, but due to the brightness my camera hasn't picked out any of the swirls at all.

If there's anyone here who hasn't had this done yet, seriously, it's well worth it! :)

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Nice work! :)

Always like my car more when it's clean, after after a complete week of rain it's looking none too clean at the moment! :lol: :banghead:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I'm sort of hoping that the rain will do the cleaning job for a week or two, muck just seems to be bouncing off her at the moment! :)

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
looks a good job from the pictures, need to see it in direct sunlight or under a spotlight though to see if they've left any hologramming or buffer trails ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts