MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Which begs the question...why blank out the alloys on a stadard Mondeo, but show everyone mine and my quad lights :lol:

·
Never forgotten
8,633 Posts
Must have a look at that.

God knows why they blank out alloy wheels:dunno: maybe the Google people don't like most alloys apart from MG ones:lol:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Must have a look at that.

God knows why they blank out alloy wheels:dunno: maybe the Google people don't like most alloys apart from MG ones:lol:
Easy really. The face detection software thinks that the Mondeo wheel covers are a face, and the 8-spoke alloys are not. So it fuzes out the 'face' so that it can not be identified.

·
Registered
mgf
417 Posts
Yes they were talking about this on the radio yesterday, there are only a few cities on at the moment, and when they load the pictures the automatic software fuzzes out faces and number plates.

Apparently you can see into peoples house, bedroom windows etc.

·
Registered
12,949 Posts
doubt they will come to the isle of wight for ages to come yet.

plus they would never find my house :D living 3/4 mile up a gravel lane has its advantages sometimes. :D find me if u can google! lol

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
You just know there's going to be a craze started of people trying to get onto Street View images as much as they can. They'll find out where they're going and moon at them or something as they go past!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts