MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
IT security is part of what I do for a living, so please don't try to tell me I don't know what I am talking about.
No you dont or you would of seen that its actually greyware.

And commview gives me all the packets I need, and I also work in IT security but I obviously have had better training/info.

·
Banned
21 Posts
So first of all, you claim there isn't and then you admit there is but just call it another generic term.

You really are a joker aren't you.

http://www.virusbtn.com/resources/glossary/greyware.xml

Whatever, I'm not even going to bother with your comments from now on.
I was merely pointing out your error classifying S & D as spyware which is rubbish and if something does help but also/may hinder its greyware, like for example Google Toolbar, it helps but then reports users habits, something you didnt know.

And calling me a joker is a sign of someone who is actually wrong, Im glad your not going to bother with my comments anymore as Ive had enough of helping you.

Oh well some folk dont want education :rolleyes:

I know its very old but there is no NEW relevant data on Spybot

It is not Spyware

And to the folk who gave me bad rep because I proved Stu wrong then go ahead as I would rather have bad rep any day than to spread unfounded rumours, I bet yah all fill silly now dont yah? ;)

ALL BACKED UP WITH FACTS. :)

·
Registered
classic_mg
39 Posts
I would suggest that users uninstall it after it has done it's job if it does cause instabiliy problems with explorer.

·
Registered
cityrover
156 Posts
I like AdBlocker to prevent things appearing openly on my PC. I imagine there may be a slight security advantage to using it

21 - 26 of 26 Posts