MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone played this?? One of the (very realistic) cars you can smoke about in is a MG ~ the Z somethin (i forget which one, the replacement for the 45)
Get to tear round a very well rendered and pretty accurate London landscape, and the MG goes like a rocket compared to some of the pap cars on there (306, punto, mk1 mr2, Lex is200 to name a few) :lol:

Very entertaining!

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
how can you forget, its the MG ZS!:)

I rented this game out and was impressed....but not enough to buy it, really not that bothered about PS2 games at the moment...

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
I need to get this game, purely on the fact it has rovers and MG's in it! It seems a rarity - I was so disappointed that just the MGF and TF was in GT4, no rovers and even the old mini was scrapped....

the game has been out for a while hasn't it? so I'd be able to get it at a cheaper price I suppose...

please find attached a screenshot of their adaptation of a rover SD1 3500 Vitesse by the looks of it!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MGR_Petrolhead said:
I need to get this game, purely on the fact it has rovers and MG's in it! It seems a rarity - I was so disappointed that just the MGF and TF was in GT4, no rovers and even the old mini was scrapped....

the game has been out for a while hasn't it? so I'd be able to get it at a cheaper price I suppose...

please find attached a screenshot of their adaptation of a rover SD1 3500 Vitesse by the looks of it!
The yardie gangs use that one for drive bys :lol:

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
It also has MK2 200's in also, and in Getaway 2 it has Rover 25's and StreetWises, Rover Metro GTI, Rover P6 and the same cars as the original game.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
Wandering off topic slightly, and I suppose someone has mentioned it already, but Garfield gets a lovely purple Rover P5B in the latest Garfield film. 'Tis out next month IIRC

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
tanvir said:
Tut, tut, you should be revising!
Been revising from 9am-4pm actually so nerrrrrr :p :lol:

The streetwise looks very good indeed, and the graphics on the 2nd black monday edition are much improved on the original.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
MGR_Petrolhead said:
Been revising from 9am-4pm actually so nerrrrrr :p :lol:

The streetwise looks very good indeed, and the graphics on the 2nd black monday edition are much improved on the original.
I should be revising but then leaving it to the last second despite not actually having anything else to do is what being 18 is all about!
I really need to crack on, must get the grades for my Automotive Engineering programme.....

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
To be honest I am chuffed with myself, but I needed to crack on because I decided not to do any Friday Night or Saturday:)

-------------

Are there any PS2 games with older rovers in them such as the P6 or the 800, 600? How about austin metro?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts