MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are looking for some premium-grade (embroidered and with the fixing sockets) car mats for their 75 Tourer. The interior is beige, so that would be the priority. I know grey is supposed to look good, but I think they'd rather have the beige ones.

Anyone know where they can be gotten?

Noticed some grey MG ones on eBay, but really want Rover ones.

Can't see them stocked in the OnLine Shop.

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Steve said:
My parents are looking for some premium-grade (embroidered and with the fixing sockets) car mats for their 75 Tourer. The interior is beige, so that would be the priority. I know grey is supposed to look good, but I think they'd rather have the beige ones.

Anyone know where they can be gotten?

Noticed some grey MG ones on eBay, but really want Rover ones.

Can't see them stocked in the OnLine Shop.
Steve

Dealers do have them but with the new logo. Are you after a set with the old logo as I only see them on ebay now.

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mike, ebay is looking like the most likely route - although there are a lot on non-genuine ones on there. the absence of dealers in this county makes the other option a bit of a non-starter, but i'll keep an eye out.

cheers

steve

MikeM said:
Steve

Dealers do have them but with the new logo. Are you after a set with the old logo as I only see them on ebay now.

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just a personal thought, but the dark grey ones actually look pretty good in the beige interior - well they do in mine! They don't show grubby footprints either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts