MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Has anyone installed the Genuine MGZS armrest. If so was it an easy DIY and solid feel?
I am not sure if you have them to buy in Australia but in the U.K, we have to buy after-market ones.

I have personally ordered one off AliExpress and it's quite easy to fit with only 4 screws to attach to the rear cubby hole.

It feels quite solid though as it's after-market it's not going to look as good as the one that MG might have installed in China.

Cheers..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can buy them in Australia as a genuine accessory. They do look quite smart and match the seat trim.
Part number:1813080073.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
This seller is slightly cheaper at AU $215 + shipping:

Cheers..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ended up buying the genuine armrest. Fitment was about 10 min. It attaches with a replacement allan key bolt in a dedicated area between the seats. Also has a insulated pad that attaches to the outer surface, and fitment is very secure. Looks great and matches the seats, and I think anyway, adds to the driving comfort, as well as providing extra storage. Armrest slides forward if required.
IMG_4818.jpg

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Ended up buying the genuine armrest. Fitment was about 10 min. It attaches with a replacement allan key bolt in a dedicated area between the seats. Also has a insulated pad that attaches to the outer surface, and fitment is very secure. Looks great and matches the seats, and I think anyway, adds to the driving comfort, as well as providing extra storage. Armrest slides forward if required.
View attachment 136358
Very nice!

Thanks for the update.

Cheers..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts