MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think the Suzuki starlet is pretty gay.

Have you ever noticed how old Fiestas always have some massive guy in and the suspension is always down on one side? I swear every old mk2 Fiesta is this way. I think it's the mk2, the facelift one after the small lights. Most of them are G through P I think.

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
I personally know 4 lesbians, and they ALL have new VW Beetles (2 with convertables). I am surprised that does not feature on the list

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,103 Posts
I personally know 4 lesbians, and they ALL have new VW Beetles (2 with convertables). I am surprised that does not feature on the list
This is an observation that agrees with my data. Lesbians love VW's, especially the new beetles.

I also note that there is a special gay campaign to sell Jaguars in the US...
There's a campagin to sell Jaguars? Really!? You surprise me. I live in the States, actually in the gay capitol of the universe; San Francisco, and I have seen little of this campagin, or of new Jaguars.

Here, gays mostly drive MINI's. (They can sneak up on your arse easier that way, from lower down you know).

·
Registered
984 Posts
At that, I suddenly conjured the image of a lot of lesbians squeezing out of a Beetle in a circus fairground.... dunno why

I also note the MX5 finally gets off the hook this time, this is faaaaaabulous :)

·
Registered
6,734 Posts

A German site is hardly going to acknowledge that one of their own have come up with something viewed by the masses as "Gay". That wouldn't be very Germanic now would it ;) hehe

Being a 100% gay man, and driver of a Peugeot 407 estate, I wouldn't say my car was particularly gay. Yes, it's big. Yes is curvy. Yes you can pack a lot of stuff in the back. Yes it's got a sizeable front-end (see where I'm going with this?). But I wouldn't call it "gay" as such.

My vote would be Nissan Micra or Mini Convertible.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Im gay (as im sure most know by now), at one point all 3 of us (all gay) in our shared house all drove Rovers. Now 2 drive Rovers and one a Toyota Aygo..
I think trying to stereotype gay as camp is wrong. Camp people do tend to drive camp cars, but from my experience gay people drive all sorts.

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
my vote would be a mini too

its a well known fact* that if your driving a mini your either gay, an estate agent or you think owning a mini makes you a better person (bit like owning a bmw means you have made it!)

*That is a lie and is just my experience :dddc:

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
Im gay (as im sure most know by now), at one point all 3 of us (all gay) in our shared house all drove Rovers. Now 2 drive Rovers and one a Toyota Aygo..
I think trying to stereotype gay as camp is wrong. Camp people do tend to drive camp cars, but from my experience gay people drive all sorts.
So Rovers are gay cars :lol:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
lol my gay car is a 416 bubble shape heheh....

When the lottery comes in its a new honda accord (2.4 vtec auto) and/or V8 75 - but alas I'm not a normal gay :p

Oooooh I'm sooo down muffanwhey *said in best welsh accent*

·
Registered
36,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the site that said this is American, as is evidenced by most of the cars not being familiar to us on this side of the pond.

I agree on the "don't stereotype" front. In a big meeting today, I heard a broad Lancashire voice behind me, and when I turned round I saw a Sikh bloke with beard and turban. That caught me out - I hadn't expected the voice to belong to the bloke or the bloke to belong to the voice. A bit of latent expectation re-engineering required there...

What about vans? Are there straight vans and camper vans? ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts