MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i'd put my babs pic as avatar so you could see a future member of the club!!! oooh just thought... got a facelift ZR/ZS rear MG badge that I can stick on the buggy!!!!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep he/she is waving. he/she is very friendly!!! you have 6 of what? kids or mg badges??? might have to fit a club sticker to the inside of the rain cover too....

·
Registered
399 Posts
That's not fair!!!

How come you got scans where you can clearly discern the baby even once it has been shrunk down to an avatar???

There I was, desperately checking this grey, amorphous lump trying to make absolutely sure that there weren't going to be any twins in there, and all the time, other people actually get scans where you can tell the difference between a baby and a shoal of cod??

In case you're wondering, the lady doing the scan actually explained that the technology was exactly the same as that used by fishing vessels to detect shoals at sea.

·
Registered
174 Posts
katiesue_ztt said:
just thought i'd put my babs pic as avatar so you could see a future member of the club!!! oooh just thought... got a facelift ZR/ZS rear MG badge that I can stick on the buggy!!!!
And attached is our scan pic....due Oct 1st :eek:)

Chris

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
chrislufc said:
And attached is our scan pic....due Oct 1st :eek:)

Chris
I was born on the 3rd of October, Imagine if your child was 2 days late, such an honour it would be for the little nipper!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts