MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen the Autotest front splitter (i think thats what its called!) on this site a few times, but i cant find it anywhere on the net!

Does anyone know where i can get one of these and for how much???

Or also if anyone wants to reccomend a front splitter to me that would be great.

One more thing, does anyone know what this front splitter is???

Attachments

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Hi mate, hope my pm helped you? Did you see the picture of my car with the autotest splitter photoshoped on? Im buying mine from SteveB's company http://www.bansheemotorsport.com/home.htm . Autotest have a web site which is http://www.autotest.it/index_uk.html Not quite sure what the spliter is in that photo cos the girl who owns/owned it says its not an Autotest splitter but it looks pretty much the same as the Autotest splitter imo.

Matt

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I think it is an Autotest one, just been rebranded by a company in the UK, as I can't see any difference between the 2.

Steve

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What sort of splitter is on your car steve???
Also do you know what company it is that sells these splitters now???

Thanks mate

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've looked at the site but still cant find it???
in bodystyling the only one that has any products is cadamuro and at that there isnt anything for the rover 200???

Maybe i just cant find it!!! lol

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Dont think it is on the site iirc, but it does sell it. Just click on Steves name above and pm him. Forgot it wasnt on the site, sorry!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I have only got the Cadamuro stuff on there at the mo, updating it as much as possible to put more products in. Mine is a RGM splitter, also available from me. I will e-mail you a list of the front splitters I can help you with, I will also send a couple of pics for you Malf.

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts