MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.
Throw me some ideas for my 200 front bumper.

Im thinkin it needs a change.

Any pics, suggestions welcome...must blend in with zr skirts and rear bumper...dont fancy changing everything!

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Er, put it on the bumper ;) Er, on silver i would say silver, cant think any other colour would suit.

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
But then it looks daft IMO. I seen Akuma's one, and I don't like it.
I do think BRM mouths look great on blue and red cars after they have been painted silver.
Ooh, just had a thought, what about black on silver? :dddc:

·
Registered
mg_zs
2,230 Posts
Mike - i got my ideas but maybe Blend chrome strips and then get rid of the ribs in the bottom mouth......???

Like Stiff said after that nothing much more to do.

Sie

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know when you just get to a point where you want to change it...im ther at the moment!

I had a BRM mouth, didnt suit it. The front end looked OTT imo.

Maybe i should make a bumper....hmmm...like Dimitris style.
I fookin love his rear bumper!

No ideas then anyone!?

What i dont like....the chrome strips...is 1 part.

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
I just don't like those BRM mouths. They make the car look weird like it's got some sort of cartoon character face or somat.

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Sie said:
Mike - i got my ideas but maybe Blend chrome strips and then get rid of the ribs in the bottom mouth......???

Like Stiff said after that nothing much more to do.

Sie
Thats ure best bet mate tbh. Have you got fogs aswell? If not, get the blank covers smoothed over too, like that guy with that smooth silver 200. It looks well smart and aint that common.

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Chris, you still interested in that other bumper we were talking about?

Mike, why not get the ZR bib smoothed into the bumper aswell prehaps? There is not much else out there that u can buy really.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
heres mine here - smoothed chrome strips, rib things taken out of main bottom grille, fogholes cut n meshed, ZR splitter shich u already got, and then my one off grille which i think looks class :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts