MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who do not venture on to the FPower site, it is our monthly pub meet tomorrow night (Wednesday 11th).

We will be meeting any time from 7pm onwards at:

The Clock Warehouse
London Road
Shardlow
Derbyshire
DE72 2GL

List so far:

Lorna & Phil_B
PeteVick
Chris T
Jim & Rosemary
Deano (maybe)

It would be lovely to see some more faces, all are welcome. You can meet for food, or just for a drink and a chat.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Would like to be there but just a tad too far for me.

I've got a cardiology appointment tomorrow morning and a car that is in dire need of 2 new lambda sensors - neither of us have got the heart for a 222 mile round trip on the M1 this week.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
If I can re-arrange a mate popping over for a natter (can put him off til thurs) would you like me to run you up in Bob JP?

Iain

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
- neither of us have got the heart for a 222 mile round trip on the M1 this week.
I did a 210 mile trip down the M1 today (to Hemel), and am doing the same going the other way tomorrow (to Manchester) so to anyone one who is coming along - sorry if I'm not the life and soul! Although after a couple of halves, who knows eh?

You will be missed JP.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
I did a 210 mile trip down the M1 today (to Hemel), and am doing the same going the other way tomorrow (to Manchester) so to anyone one who is coming along - sorry if I'm not the life and soul! Although after a couple of halves, who knows eh?

You will be missed JP.

OK for you Lorna, you have a nice comfortable & quite little hatchy thing to do your motorway miles :)

But cannot imagine you being "down" - you're a woman and you thrive on adversity and challenge. Hope the M1 is kind to you.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
If I can re-arrange a mate popping over for a natter (can put him off til thurs) would you like me to run you up in Bob JP?

Iain

Iain

Very kind offer but no thanks. It's not the miles (after the roadworks around Hemel etc) but more the time of arriving back home again.

Cheers again for the thought.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
I'd quite like to pop along..
Haven't been feeling very good today though, so will see how I feel tomorrow (well, today now). And if I feel better, I may be along :)

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
hope all goes well with your appointment John.

You could still 'pop' up Iainininin

Not too far for you Deeeeeee

and be good to put a name/face to xtremevibezzzzzz

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I will come up if that is OK? I too would like to put names and faces in the same short term memory cupboard :lol:

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Bah.. I was hoping to be able to get there, but something else has cropped up that I need to do tonight now. So I wont be able to make it :sad2:

·
In the Garage
MG TF
32,992 Posts
Doesn't look like I will be able to make it tonight just got home from work with what looks the off side rear caliper jammed on. The wheel is so hot at the moment I can't get anywhere close to it but it looks like the brake pad is toast. :(

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
the lengths some folks will go to to get out of buying a drink :shake:

hope its not too much hassle, gizza a shout if you need help/tools/abuse ;)

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Probably would of come across myself but feeling tired and crappy so i'll give it a miss this time, have a good one ya'all! :)

And good luck with the brakes MrT. :spanner:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts