MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
used this discount many times and it has always worked and they have just set up a local store :) and i have to say how nice the people are in store and are very helpful.

·
Registered
cityrover
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi Guys,

Just a heads up - our current sale let's you save up to 45% off across our entire product range without the need of a promo code..

The forum discount has therefore been discontinued during this period and will resume once the sale comes to an end i.e. 2nd Jan..

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just a heads up - our current sale let's you save up to 45% off across our entire product range without the need of a promo code..

The forum discount has therefore been discontinued during this period and will resume once the sale comes to an end i.e. 2nd Jan..
Damn, that explains why it's not working...thought I was having the same trouble as before

I guess that the entire range discount doesn't include batteries then? As the one I want only has 13% off http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Rover_25_2.0_2002/p/accessories-car-batteries/car-batteries/most-popular-car-battery/075-car-batteries/?444770757&0&cc5_995

Edit: Just noticed it says "UPTO 45%" guess I might as well wait til next week when I shuould be able to get 25% off

21 - 26 of 26 Posts