Year:2000
Make:Other
Model:Other
Mileage:65000 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:1.4
Trim:Advantage

I have for sale, my little Rover 25, which has been a really reliable little car for the last 11/12 years. Only 2 previous owners and still very low mileage for its age. MOT until December 2022. I am only selling this car as Santa brought me a new car at Christmas, Otherwise i would not be parting with it.

I have partial service history as my partner has done the last couple of services/oil changes, due to me only doing a few miles per year. I have a record of all MOT's, and receipts where i have had work done to the car. The Gaskets including head gasket where replaced around 2015, along with Timing belt, water pump and new radiator. The interior is in reasonable condition inside, with no rips or tears, certainly good condition for its age. The catch to drop the front seats forward doesn't work on both seats, however you can still release the seats from the bottom hinge.

Body work is reasonable. There are a few rust spots (looks like just surface rust on the front wheel arches and little bit on the bonnett) but nothing major and a few minor scratches on the driver door which will likely T-cut. Cleans up really nicely with a really shiny finish. 2 keys available. Overall a good little car and i will be sad to say goodbye but my TT awaits me :)

(i have more photos if needed just cant add to the site due to limit however i can email them on request) thanks