- Manual Gearbox
- 18" 'Hairpin' Alloy Wheels
- Leather / Alcantara Seats
- Dual Climate Control
- Electric Front & Rear/Windows
- Electric (heated too) Mirrors
- Trip Computer
- Power Steering
- Kenwood KDCW7027 Head Unit (Still have standard Kenwood one if you would like that too).
- 'Dension' I-Pod cradle & link to head unit. (Accessed via CD Changer control).
- 10 Months Tax,
- MOT not required until September 05,
- Dealer serviced (& stamped in log book).
- 36,000 miles.

£9000 ono

E-Mail: [email protected]
(I will provide address / phone number etc. by e-mail)

Best car I have owned, but selling because of new baby, due this month, and I cant afford to run 2 cars while the wife is on maternity leave.

Note: If you dont have an I-Pod I might include mine (20Gb) with the sale, its hardly used and I only really use it in the car. It is boxed and has all leads/software. Cradle is mounted using a mobile phone mount which sits in the right hand side where a LHD cup holder would be, so the original cup holder is still there and can be used. I have the 'blank' for the hole too should you wish to remove the Ipod cradle. Also have a mobile phone bracket which fits in place of the cup holder which I will include with the sale too, it hasnt been fitted but you may find it useful for your mobile phone.

Head unit is the motorised front type which also has a CD/MP3 single disk player in it, so you are still able to play CD's while the I-Pod takes the place of the CD changer. CD changer is still on the boot, the lplug has just bene swapped for the I-Pod lead behind the head unit.
I havn't taken any photos as its a pretty well know model, I can send digital pics though.

For a full 'spec' please follow this link.

http://www.koteci.com/mgzt.htm

Thankyou.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note..

If you think £9000 is too much, please let me know or make an offer, I am just going by prices ive seen on Autotrader and other adverts.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts