MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW FOR SALE SEE POST NO19

They are 17" Wolfrace Street Octanes. (x4).

The centres/spokes are finished in original gloss back, the dish and rim was refurbed by myself a few months back in silver.

They come with all 4 Wolfrace centre caps.

They also come with 4 spigot rings.

The tyres all have loads of tread left, however the edges/sidewalls on a couple of the tyres have chips in them but this does not affect the tyre itself. I was going to change them myself this week, obviously if I sell them to you then that would be up to you yourself.

Pics here as fitted to my car:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I remember when u got these, complete bargin lol, id love these wheels, dunno offer bout £150,as u got them for a bargin, £175 max probably mate

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that how much you personally would offer for them?

As daft as it sounds I probably wouldnt take that much off you for them mate lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
If I werent so far away? Well I am in the same county! But as you said, wont fit a 75 or F
Yes but it is a big county! Just an homage to another forum member. You will sell those wheels no probs. They are Very, very nice and a bargain. Makes me want to buy a car just to fit them to it. Maybe Donnydiesel has a buyer for the 2 litre 400 he has on offer that will snap them up.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah true we are probably separated by a few hundred acres of fields and farmland!

At the minute Im trying to fund a few other mods to the car, possibly a new set of wheels.

I get very bored very quickly - have had 4 different sets in 18 months!

If a firm offer comes in I will consider it, but to make everyone aware do read the description first - they are by no means new.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
PICTURES HERE NOW TAKEN!

I need these gone by next week as I am moving.

Ill listen to any offers by PM.

Im also off work all next week, and the rest of this one, so I can PERSONALLY deliver the wheels to you for £25, as long as its not a million miles away - you cant ask for better service than that!

They have Accelera tyres on, budget, but massive tread left.

Come fitted with correct spigot rings.

Also fitted are Wolfrace centre caps, bought from the official Wolfrace online store. I have stuck these in, so they wont come out as they cost me a fair bit.

The silver was refurbed by me here http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=303847 It was my first ever attempt at a refurb and is obviously not as good as a professional job, and a few bits here and there are not a million percent perfect but I still did a fair job, you could refurb them in any colour you want or leave them as they are.

The black is the original Wolfrace black.

The wheels themselves are in fine condition, the black is getting slightly worn and scuffed in places but still looks fine and glossy with a few coats of laquer.

Oh and they are 17"

A few pictures of them on the car:

Pictures of the rubber:

Assorted pictures of the wheels:

This is a part of one of the tyre sidewalls that has been damaged slightly, it has never ever leaked any air whatsoever and is only superficial:

Beat that for a for sale thread!

Offers by PM please, and remember I NEED these gone ASAP.

Thanks for looking.

:)

EDIT - These are for sale on this forum ONLY for the time being, so you guys have first dibs.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BUMP

My new wheels will be arriving Tuesday/Wednesday so Ill need some offers for these for then, need them gone!

No offers from here and they'll be going on Ebay

1 - 20 of 56 Posts