MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all,

I'm selling my Mum's car on her behalf - my parents recently retired to live in France and did not need the extra car.

Its a 2002 MG ZR 120+ which has the automatic steptronic gearbox.

The car is VERY clean, 2 owners from new, my mum has had it since 4000 on the clock, current mileage is only 24000!!! I have just bought new number plates for it as the old ones had water ingress between the reflective sheet and are discoloured so MOT fail, not put them on yet, but will do in time for sale.

BAD Stuff - only one thing really, there is a tear/hole in the edge of the drivers seat, its in the leather part near the door and is fairly big (size of a £2 coin), currently has tape over it.

GOOD Stuff - LOW mileage! the car is really like new, the bodywork is fantastic, one small scratch touched up, no rust or anything, has the nice factory bodykit and MG 16" Alloys & half leather interior. It handles like a go-cart and really goes well considering its "only" 130bhp. unfortunately my dad has lost the service receipts he had during their move, i have some old MOTs to show limited mileage, but it IS genuine!
MOT till March 2010, TAX to October 2009.

this is a really decent car - almost new really, my mum hardly drove it!

its not been boy-racered or anything, really really tidy car, the interior is like new (apart from the aforementioned tear), any viewing will confirm the low mileage!

sensible offers around £3K, i reckon thats a fair price for such a well looked after low-mileage example, but please correct me if i'm wrong!

any questions please call me: 07944 105539

in Folkestone, Kent

Cheers all!

Jamie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.