MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zt
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there,
Due to buying a 75 tourer I need to sell my 25.

It was owned by the garage that does all my work from new, as a company car, I picked it up last year and its been pretty well looked after.

its completely factory spec except for the radio, which I replaced with a JVC MP3/CD player last summer.

its done 35k miles, has full service history, is in fantastic condition inside & out. 5 door in blue. has A/C and electric sunroof

paintwork is fine bar the occasional little scratch due to loading things in the boot, and a scuff on the left wing mirror from some unknown drivers sheer incompetance to park in tescos.

I've attached 2 pictures but can provide more on demand.

I'm out in Lanark, but I'm in Glasgow pretty often so don't mind arranging viewings there.

I'm wanting £2,000 for it reflecting the condition however I'm not going to be inflexible as I could do with a quick sale (I won't have anywhere to park it come Thursday).

Viewings and questions are welcome, but please don't kick my tyres without good reason ;)

Please PM me or reply to this thread in the first instance, and I'll pass on my mobile number

·
Registered
mg_zt
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*bump*

Changed the asking price from £2,300 to £2000, though any sensible offer will be considered.

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
Shame you're in Glasgow as I'm looking for something like your 25 to replace the Civic. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts