MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Managed to pick up a Laguna Splitter for £0 :D

Just wondering how exactly I fit it. It fits perfectly well until I come to the sides of the front bumper, where the black small, um splitters, i suppose you could call them. You can just see in the pic what I'm talking about. Not sure whether I can take them off or are they bonded on?

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
78 Posts
sorry,can i just ask. what r you fitting the laguna splitter to? its just this is the zr/25/2oo forum? i dnt mean to b smart.
but if it is for a 25 id be very interested!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fitting it to a R200, as it supposedly fits, but have to take the little black side bits of my front bumper first

·
Registered
78 Posts
oh cool! do you know of any other splitters that would fit onto a rover 25 with a bit of modification!?i cnt find any that i like that fit straight on.
thanks mate

·
Registered
mg_zr
208 Posts
hi skelo i have found that splitter on ebay how easy did it go one and does it look good from all views especially the edges

might buy it

·
Registered
mg_zr
208 Posts
well i no there is a huge price difference, but im going for a certain look which is half zr half my own while keeping rover badges lol, if i get that and not like it then its 20 - 30 pound that could of gone to a zr splitter ill have to think about it untill i decide to get it

cheers anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts