MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks .. new here since the fiance and I just picked up our 135 on Friday.
I want to change the centre console and wanted to know how easy/hard this is to do.

I see a few of you have already done it therefore I was wondering if there were any hints or tips, or even step by step about what I need to do??

Anyone who can offer help, I'd much appreciate it!

Cheers

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Hi PhillyEaglesFan (whoever they are). Welcome to the mad house. Below are some links that may help. They are for the MGF, but are still relevant.

post up some details about yourself and your car.

Rob Bells site
Dieters site - click on the UK translation link

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome m8. Its quite simple to remove etc. My advise is be carful not to snap the little clips as you remove and also dont be afraid to use a little force pulling the gearshipf gator back as its a bit of a struggle to clip in. Its indentical to the MGF one almost so just follow those instructions.

Welcome again :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Pete .. the Philly Eagles are the Philadelphia Eagles, NFL american football team. They are my other passion aside cars ..

Lam7r .. cheers mate!

Thanks to both of you guys ... lovin the MG already!

Quick details: Age 28, Live in Glasgow, drive a 99 Golf Gti and now MGTF 135.
Work for major PC Company (at least they were!)
Gettin married next year, no kids as yet.
Other passions: Golf, Am. Footy and football ...

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
You must've been up for the superbowl then? I stayed up for it, must admit didnt see enough of T.O. expected some more creative plays, even after an injury :(

end of the day, no-one can throw it like Brady :)

oh, and I cant help with your query, sorry!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
geeza76 said:
You must've been up for the superbowl then? I stayed up for it, must admit didnt see enough of T.O. expected some more creative plays, even after an injury :(

end of the day, no-one can throw it like Brady :)

oh, and I cant help with your query, sorry!
T.O. had a hell of a game, considering he'd been out for 6 weeks. In the end we shoudl have won, we threw it away to be honest ... all 5's picks.

Still . by the way, I am a serious fan. Go over to see them at least once a season....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts