MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to think that the car has been well looked after, only now 24000 from New, no pull in any direction or odd noise so should be alright ? any thoughts .

Thanks

TC

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Northstand, do not worry. I know that after 3 years it's daunting having the MOT coming up but I'm sure the car will be fine. Stay while it's being done and ask the tester to let you know if there's anything when he or she is going around the car.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mines just had her 1st mot..flew through it..yours will be fine Im sure..
Mine needed nearside headlight adjusting, mot guy did that for free, seatbelt release needed a squirt of wd40, and thats it !

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
I've just had my first MOT, and because of a special offer, I took it to Formula One. The car passed ok, but they managed to come up with 8 idiotic advisory items. Only 2 of them IMO were worthy of being mentioned.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northstand, do not worry. I know that after 3 years it's daunting having the MOT coming up but I'm sure the car will be fine. Stay while it's being done and ask the tester to let you know if there's anything when he or she is going around the car.

I'll get it done in the Village Garage, they know their way around Rovers and did a good job on my Oil Inspection service, I have known them years they used to look after my 1st Mini Cooper, they now look after current Cooper (Rover) and I trust them, they have good honest Rep in the local area, so I don't fear any stitch up with them..How much does the MOT cost btw, can't remember..I'm just about to tie up a deal on an MG mgf so they will get to look after all our MGROVER cars :)

Anyway just found out the MOT is not needed till July !! DOH, I'll let you know how it goes...

Thanks Guys

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts