MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my first GS on the A14 tonight, looked great in silver. Really stood out as I don't normally spot cars on the other side. Really am tempted when my MG3 hits 3 years old.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Bank Holiday Monday passed a burnt orange GS in the slow lane of the M1 heading south AND later on was passed by an MG UK-themed GS in the fast lane! Bigger than I thought.

Not seen any others and don't expect so for a few months at least. :surprise:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I suppose it's cheating a bit, but I've now seen a GS - in my drive, and I've been taken for a ride. It belongs to a good friend, who astounded me by ordering/buying a top model auto GS in silver. Quite an imposing machine, and much better inside than I expected from the many photos I'd seen. It was very new, but seemed to drive well, and was quite lively.

If there were a reasonable number of dealers, I think they could sell well. As it is, few people are aware of their existence.

·
Banned
other_manufacturer
379 Posts
Still not seen one on the road. My local dealers demo car seems to be 'out on loan' every time I go there.

·
Banned
other_manufacturer
379 Posts
MG are very quick to tell us about the new dealers that are signing up, but keep very quiet about those who are dropping out. Overall effect is that the number of dealers is hardly changing.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
The Tivoli is one of those cars I can't believe anybody would be attracted to, along with the Soul, the Juke, BMW Z4, etc., etc. But they are bought in numbers. It's a mystery.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The Tivoli is one of those cars I can't believe anybody would be attracted to, along with the Soul, the Juke, BMW Z4, etc., etc. But they are bought in numbers. It's a mystery.

Agreed, Tivoli is awful and we have a pug 3008 in the house hold which will never be accused of being much of a looker!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts