MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend in Germany is seeking for a place to buy MGF parts and especially a kh splitter. Anyone knows some reliable suppliers? Herbie?

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
Hi Yigit,
sorry for the late answer but I felt sick and left office early this afternoon.

Get in contact with Scotty (Christian) in Hannover, german Mike Satur branch.
His website is www.roadsterhouse.com

Best to contact him by phone, he's on the move very often (esp. to England) and rarely has time to answer mails. The website isn't up-to-date tbh. Greet him by me :)

Another option is Kai from Bremen-Heinz: www.bremsen-heinz.de

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Herbie,

Sorry for the hi-jack Yigit, nothing to do with the KH, but...

...I don´t know what´s up with Kai Richter (der koch?), but he never replies to my emails. Never. I wanted to get a price for transport on his shadowchrome wheels he had for sale,..., no reply. I mailed him on some other things I can´t remember now, no reply either. Now he has some other interesting stuff up for sale on the german BBS and I don´t intend to send him another email. Does he actually want to sell his things??

I remember he once asked me a price (over on roadsterivision) for a genuine chromed fuel cover (I do these). I gave him a price, but he never replied back to me. Not even to tell me it was to expensive (if it was). Even when I asked him to make a proposition. Maybe that´s what´s bothering him? I gave him a fair price (50€ or so). It´s a lot of work.

Maybe you know him in person?

cheers
david aka jupilerman

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that jupilerman !

I don't know why that's happened but I can only say that Kai (Koch) is a very nice person (yes I know him).
I had no contact to him recently but as far as I know he has been very busy building up the new shop.
No reason not to answer tho !

I will try to phone / MSN him to ask if he forgot about your mails. Something must have gone wrong, can't explain that.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Let me mail him again tonight about the brake calipers he has up for sale.
I´ll keep you posted. But if you he´s settiing up a bussiness, I´ll have to cut him some slack I guess ;-)

too late for the wheels though, as I went for the Swedish ones:D

thanks for the swift reply btw.

EDIT: I remember what my previous email to him was. The "Staubox" he had for sale. I was genuinely interested, and signed of withmy real name and address. to no avail. Bu if he still has him, I´ll take it :-D

Re the KH splitter:

My friends over at MG-SP are having a stock sell. They might have a KH splitter. They´re in Belgium though. I don´t know what they still have in store. Or what they can get a hold of

regards,
david

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
Oki David
(I like your beer nick, I could be Beck'sBoy :D )

Do we meet at Kempers this year ? Are you joining the Saturday night pub crawl :rofl:

Sorry for actually being abscent from mgf.be :O

·
Registered
292 Posts
I could be Beck'sBoy :D )
sounds good to me. downside is the headaches Beck gives me:D

Do we meet at Kempers this year ?
Was there last year. And the "day before" with the UK friends.

Are you joining the Saturday night pub crawl
It was quite noisy in Mechelen, that´s the least you could say:rofl: if that´s where you were staying

Sorry for actually being abscent from mgf.be :O
Hey, I´m a member of roadstervision and mostly a lurker. But then I think it´s pretty dark in there :rofl: .
I think it´s time for Mani to repaint the room :):
cheers,

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
I'm sure we have spoken, I slept in the Hotel Vé
....... don't remember tbh, so many people to talk to :minxy:

Well, the german forum is not the same anymore. Dark theme is okay
but it became too strictly and the fun seems to be banned. I used it
seldom to communicate with my northern homies ;)

Not quite my style, my mad MG home is here :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts