MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally managed to register on here. Firstly gotta say had some great tips from everyone since I have purchased my MG.
I got my MG a few months ago Black 115 tf. When i got it the guy never told me the heating never worked so had a very cold journey home . Touch wood not had to many problems with it......... yet as it seems to be.
Out of interested how much would be a decend price to pay for my car its 02 reg with 50,000 miles on clock?

Hi by the way , my name is sam :wavecry:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no not yet but need to get some soon , Glad you said hello you seem tobe the guy with all the knowledge, theres not many female tf owners on here is there ? Or am i wrong :hyper:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
no not yet but need to get some soon , Glad you said hello you seem tobe the guy with all the knowledge, theres not many female tf owners on here is there ? Or am i wrong :hyper:
Yep, you're wrong!!! There's me! Welcome to the madhouse, Sam!!!!! And...seeing where you're based, of you click on the link in my signature for the SCRRs you'll find there's quite a few of us girlies in the area! :)

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Yep, you're wrong!!! There's me! Welcome to the madhouse, Sam!!!!! And...seeing where you're based, of you click on the link in my signature for the SCRRs you'll find there's quite a few of us girlies in the area! :)
Welcome to the forums Sam.

A little tip - keep away from Andie B - she's the mad one, the rest of us are all sane :lol: :rofl: :lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oaky I will do how do you put a pic next to your name, or will I get in trouble for asking in the wrong area?!:doh:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Welcome to the forums Sam.

A little tip - keep away from Andie B - she's the mad one, the rest of us are all sane :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Yeah right......!!! You cheeky sausage Ian.... bad boy! Okay, you are right....but don't scare away the noobs!!!! ;)

Sam, if you look on the SCRR section of the F Reg (my link) you'll see there are loads of meets and stuff going on....and we're all very friendly - we don't bite, as long as we're muzzled!!!! ;)

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Welcome Sam to the .org madhouse....pics of car are pretty much mandatory.....all the ladies in here and there are quite a few are lovely....if somewhat slightly mad too...:rofl:....not really, always lots of advice from really helpful peeps too....have lots of topless fun.....:rofl:

·
In the Garage
MG TF
33,186 Posts
And watch out for Deano as he will be asking for pictures of you and not the car. :eyes: (He is quite harmless by the way)

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
:rofl:

now theres a good joke!! (only kidding chris...or am I)

most of the F drivers on her are girls pretending to be guys :)

so for all the straight guy on here how about a picture of the car, and you :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well after taking in all that info......

I think I will have to definatly go and help rep SEofE :) at that weekender.

And can I upload pics with subscribing, cant subscribe at the mo as I am at work.

:bah:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Well after taking in all that info......

I think I will have to definatly go and help rep SEofE :) at that weekender.

And can I upload pics with subscribing, cant subscribe at the mo as I am at work.

:bah:
Sam, don't desert the SCRRs, we cover Hampshire and Dorset!!!! We need you!!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts