MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
sounds a reasonable price. Have a look on ebay, there are several zr spoilers on there (original primed ones) which will be as good quality as any

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CHEERS guys brilliant help! the buy now on ebay looks the best bet! Anyone know any other spoilers tho? Tryin to be a bit different but its difficult! ZR ones are great tho!
Thanks again! :cloud9:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dont worry just seen a load of Spolers in another thread.... ZR looks the best, suttle and smoooooooth is the look im going for so that would suit it to the ground

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Trimmer said:
CHEERS guys brilliant help! the buy now on ebay looks the best bet! Anyone know any other spoilers tho? Tryin to be a bit different but its difficult! ZR ones are great tho!
Thanks again! :cloud9:
Don't rush into buying that spoiler without the brake light. Trust me it'll annoy you if you get one without cuz you'll keep seeing others that have got one. Just adds a nice touch.
Just hang about on ebay for a week or two. A bargain will surely come your way. Go for a second hand one. They are usually in pretty good condition apart from a few scratches, you're gonna spray it anyway. Mine was a genuine spoiler for £50 in mint condition. I just waited and watched until it came along.
I've seen them go for even cheaper since and they are always on there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts