MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you read the fault codes on a 95' 220 gsi ?? Is it a case of jump to connectors and counting a number of dash board lights which will flash. THe number of flashes equals a code ?? This is what I do on my supra.

Also, what is the normal tickover level on your 220 engines ?? 950 ?? I think my problem is that my thmerostat isnt working as when I drive the temp. gauge is sitting on the C. In traffic, it raises to 1/3 of the gauge. This cool running is confusing the ecu into thinking its cold and keeps the `choke` on.

Also, does your electric sunroof button light up at night ? Mine doesnt, and am not too sure if it should.

I need to replace the interior light door switches on both sides. Is it best to go to Rover to buy these ? Do they still sell them ??

What is hte paint name / code for the metalic black ? I need a touch up bottle.

Cheers

SBK

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, couple more questions.

1) What is rover tech ? And how do I get to read the advice on that ?

2) I plan to drain the coolant and refresh it, anyone got any tips ?? Is there a drain bolt on the block to aid draining the coolant within the block ?? Ive been reading about a bleed valve ?? Does the 2 litre T series engine have this ? if so where ??

SBK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.