MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to meet you today Tony and your other half, hope your pleased with the wheels....get some pics posted when you've got them on!!! :broon:

Let the darkside commence....:rofl:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Cheers Lee. It was good to meet you and Debs:rocker: certainly wont be forgetting the ZR for a while, very nice job.

Pics to follow.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Lee, pics of my 'new' wheels. Hasn't been cleaned for a week :shake:. Think they are a big improvement over the hairpins. The ride & handling also feels better...

·
Registered
436 Posts
looks good with the straights on it. does it have the lip spoiler?
It sure does:

I'm actually thinking of putting the R45 saloon spoiler on it. I think that the extreme spoiler without the body kit will look a bit odd. I'm not sure though how much visible damage will be left on the boot following removal of the lip.

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,274 Posts
Just fit the extreme as well as the lip. I have a similar arrangement on my MK2 hatch using an Accord typr R spoiler.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Tony....they look superb :broon:.....now you're journey to the darkside has begun there is no turning back :bgrin:....you now have to go and find skirts and spoiler. Your car looks great....If I can find a nice ZS I may consider as my daily drive rather than my TF, well done mate!!

Debs comments were..that they really suit your car and they fill the arches much better!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks identical to mine, i have a TD115+ though, :) I wouldn't mind sourcing the kit, i take it this has been covered on the forum already?

·
Registered
24,543 Posts
It sure does:

I'm actually thinking of putting the R45 saloon spoiler on it. I think that the extreme spoiler without the body kit will look a bit odd. I'm not sure though how much visible damage will be left on the boot following removal of the lip.
4 holes will be left so I would suggest leaving it on.

·
Registered
24,543 Posts
what about the mk1 ZS sideskirts?

has anyone tried that on a mk2?
That is the plan for my 45 I've got a MK2 ZS bumper in the bodyshop as we speak, but because it has quite a big lip on the bottom I think it would look better with MK1 ZS180 skirts to balance the side view.

Here's a quick mock up I did.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts