·
Registered
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is where we are going:

Bentwaters Cold War Museum Building 134,
Bentwaters Parks
Rendlesham

Group visit to the museum, and we have an area set by in the public car park, so we can show off our cars, as approved by Bentwaters themselves :broon:

Opening times - 10.00 – 16.00

Admission Prices

Adult - £5.00

Child (14 & under) - Free

Concessions - £4.00

Plan is to get there for around 11am, further meet plans will be given nearer the time.

This will be a fantastic day out for ALL the family, and the admission prices are really reasonable, look forward to seeing many of you there :)

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sunday 18th May 2014 mate, only just recently received confirmation :broon:

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
619 Posts
All being well hopefully we'll meet up before for the PoL convoy from the Hungry Horse to Longbridge in April,

while I'm on about on runs, anyone from the peterborough aria going to the FRL in Feb? I've been twice now and looking forward to this coming one in Feb 2014, if anyone local from here going would be nice to meet up and drive down together,

the past two times, I've met up with other MGF/TF owners for a meal first before meeting up at South Mimms for the start of the run, last year we met up at the Stevenage services for a meal, it's a long night but I end up staying round friends in London and drive back the next day,

incase anyone didn't know, it has to be in a soft top, and have the top down while driving on the M25

1 - 6 of 6 Posts