MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been chatting to Chris Pickering over at Carnelian Cars and it appears that they have some 03 Model Year (04 reg) ZR 105+s that they want to shift! If you're interested in one of these, simply give Chris a call on 01743 460777, choose option 1 and ask for Chris Pickering & tell him you saw the car on MG-Rover.org :D

These are all 04 registrations with delivery mileage. They all also appear to have the campaign pack, which means they come with 17" Alloys, Side Sills & the half leather seats (normally in the 160) - but please check with Chris.

MG ZR 105+ in Solar Red

20 miles, Remote Central Locking, Front Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, Power Steering, Drivers Air Bag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Alloy Wheels, Alarm- Thatcham 1, Half Leather Seats with Grey Inserts, Front Fog Lights, Side Sills, Height Adjustable Seats, Blaupunkt CD Player

MG ZR 105+ in Royal Blue

20 miles, Remote Central Locking, Front Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Power Steering, Drivers Air Bag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Alloy Wheels, Alarm- Thatcham 1, Sports Seats, Front Fog Lights, Kenwood Radio Cassette, Height Adjustable Seats

MG ZR 105+ in Trophy Yellow

20 miles, Central Locking, Front Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Power Steering, Alarm, Alarm- Thatcham 1, Sports Seats, Front Fog Lights, Kenwood Radio Cassette, Height Adjustable Seats

MG ZR 105+ in XPower Grey
(My Fav)

20 miles, Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Power Steering, Alarm- Thatcham 1, Half Leather Seats, Front Fog Lights, Kenwood Radio Cassette, Height Adjustable Seats

MG ZR 105+ in Nightfire Red

20 miles, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, Power Steering, Alarm- Thatcham 1, Half Leather Seats, Front Fog Lights, CD Player, Height Adjustable Seats

·
Registered
839 Posts
105+++

That's a good deal - list must have been at least £11,500. MG Rover have made all the dealers register these cars because they don't want any attracting 54-plates. These overlaps used to occur in the past and they have tightened up on it now. Most of those cars have got electric packs and front fogs as well which I don't think was part of the original campaign pack.

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fecae2000 said:
i would snap it straight off you if the engine was bigger :D got any 160 lying around?? :D
They've got a 52 160 for just under 9K and a 51 160 for the same - although I'm not sure if that price is correct as its the same price as the 52 plate 160.

The 52 plate is Trophy Yellow, the 51 is Anthracite (black metallic - very nice)

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have jsut posted my MG ZR 04 reg 2004 model for £7350 with half leathers and 17" straights, so i would say that is quite expensive, or i am cheap.

Let me know if you are interested in my ZR

Adam, 07952 870 010

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want one of those

Will somebody please HELP!! Ive been trying to find the perfect MG ZR 105+ Trophy Yellow for ages. I need advice on wheres the best place etc etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts